To all our wonderful Clients,
Our thoughts are with you, your families and love ones as we all try to navigate these difficult times. We have so appreciated your support and co-operation as we have introduced social distancing measures at the Practice to protect our team and you, our clients.
As from the 23rd March we will be introducing more stringent social distancing measures and we will be asking for your help and support once again to make this work. Our overriding priority is to keep our Practice team safe and healthy - this is critical for two reasons - firstly simply to keep them safe and secondly we rely on them being safe and healthy so that we can maintain a functional team and continue providing you and your pets with the care and services you need. Your pets will need our services and care through this pandemic but also after it and we want to be there for them and for you.
Please find information below regarding some temporary changes we are making.
- From Monday 23rd March routine appointments will no longer be offered. Please contact the practice for further information on what is considered routine.
- Emergency/ urgent appointments are still available
- We are offering telephone consultations and will be soon able to offer telemedicine (video consultations).
- A history of your pets’ condition will be taken at the time of booking.
- Please ensure you bring a mobile phone with you.
- We will only be able to accept card payment at this time.
- When you arrive please call the practice to say you are here. Please remain in your car or outside the practice if you have walked.
- A member of staff will collect your pet from you and take any additional information
- During and after the examination the vet will discuss his/her findings and treatment options over the phone.
- Once agreed, treatment will be given, payment taken, and your pet returned to you.
- Medications for long term conditions, illness or preventative health will now be delivered to you.
- Pet food will also be delivered.
- Delivery will occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Should the medication be needed urgently we will be operating a drop box system.
Please contact a member of our team for more information.
Self-isolating or covid-19 positive?
- It is important that you notify us if you or someone you are living with are showing symptoms of covid-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath). Or if you have travelled outside the UK in the last 14 days.
- If this is the case, you will not be able to attend the practice but if you are concerned about your pet please speak with a member of the team to discuss how we can help.
We have further contingency plans and measures that will be introduced if and when they are required all designed to maintain our service or you - we will continue to work hard to keep you up-to-date with any changes in our services.
I would ask for your patience, your co-operation and help as we try to make these measures work. With your help we can be here for you and your pets as and when you need us through this pandemic.